Ivory Weeds music
I just put up a new EP on Bandcamp (As, Brother Fox) for free, or whatever you want to pay. hope you enjoy it
Here is little secret...................
You can download my whole CD NATIVE for free on last.fm
I am saving money for a Trip over the pond again. This time I will make my music career 80% of my focus, and the other 20% is for fun and such. If you will be in Europe next summer, then I hope to see you at a show.
I have a few conections, but the more the better. So, if you would like to assist in me getting shows, In European countries, or would just like me to play somewhere so you can come and bring all your friends then send me an E-mail!! firstname.lastname@example.org or just leave a comment on this blog post.
I would be ever grateful and repay you in the best way I can!!
The tour we were hoping to go on in mid August has been thwarted, but progress of the new CD is still happening. I have a few more songs recorded. Mixing is always a process though. I also am super lazy..... huurummph
Check out the various blogs that I have been on. They are all in the reference page. That and the other great bands, most of which are part of the thriving music scene of Pittsburgh PA